Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Bliss Blog Journey Begins!

The Bliss Blog Journey Begins! YES!  Bliss is one of the highest emotions we can feel in this 3D body!  What is bliss?  Well, this is what this blog is all about.  I think it will take years to figure it out.  To me, I don't think there are words that can describe it.   So, it will be feelings and events that will describe.

Like today...  Bliss was hearing my daughter tell me, "I love you mom", as she prepared to leave for work. It wasn't so much the words, as the feeling of the experience of all the I love you mom moments in life.  It is the security of feeling loved, from the life you gave birth to.  To knowing she is honoring the bond that exists between mother and child.  The greater purpose of life is to give life.  Being chosen to give life. Fulfilling life's destiny of continuing the lineage of the human experience.  That's bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment