Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bliss Is Being ALIVE In The Here & Now

I recently had to, finally, break down and get some professional photography done.  The old photo I was using in many places, taken at a restaurant a couple of years ago, no longer cut it!  I have had too many changes in my life, and needed to have something that reflected the person I am now.

I have come through many life storms: The loss of my dad while in nursing school.  The loss of a precious son after open heart surgery.  The loss of my husband to illness, and then divorce.  The loss of a 26 year marriage.  The loss of the family home.

I have also come through many blessings:  4 beautiful children. Finding my strength. Finding my truth.  Finding my talents.  Most of all coming through the storms of life is a blessing in itself.

Bliss is being thankful for all that I had, have and will have.  Bliss is living in the moment, reflecting on this moment and knowing life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment