Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bliss Is Prismatic Sunlight Through A Stained Glass Window

Several years ago I created a stained glass panel.   I always loved the effect of sunlight streaming through the various colors and prisms and I knew I wanted that experience in my own home.  I took classes and learned the craft and dreamed and created exactly the piece for my home. Framed in wood from our farm, it was perfect!  I hung that piece with pride in just the right window and enjoyed it daily.  But when the big change in my life occurred, I remorsed.  Where will this beautifully, wonderfully crafted and created piece hang again!  Will it hang again?

It was on the way to the bliss I feel today that life and luck would have it.  The moves that occurred along the way to where I sit today, in the beautiful life I live today.  It hangs in the perfect spot, in the perfect window, chosen especially for  this handcrafted piece. It has life again, and pride of presence.  Each sun-filled morning when the sun rises to shine again on this magnificent journey of life, it shines through this beautiful piece.  The colors of prismatic and sparkling white shine through and sparkle on the wall, along with the hues of burgundy and green. Dappling and dancing on the wall when I awaken to take my first conscious breath of the day.

I luxuriate in the journey of creation and the experience in the joy of the moment.  That is bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment