Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bliss Is Expressing Yourself To The World! And... People Actually Listening

Four years ago, seems like a lifetime ago, my husband walked out of our life!  Four years ago, my life suddenly changed!  Four years ago, I could not imagine how happy and fulfilled my life is now today.

Four years, seems like an eternity, but goes by so quickly.  It is like a blink in the cosmic eye of the grand scheme of things. It is like just a heartbeat, yet a turning point in the scheme of things. What has ripped us apart has actually restructured and pulled me together.  For what was painful and difficult, hurtful and disarming, has actually shaped, molded and re-created what was into what is.  Where once, I felt mute, I now feel strong.  I have found my voice, and now know that people listen.  I have found platform and structure and have built and created and honed and polished, defining and aligning in what gives me bliss.  Now that is bliss!


Follow me on Facebook to capture the magic of E Factor Radio Network..  Giving the gift of voice to others with a vision, mission and passion to make the world a better place www.facebook.com/efactorbrendapearce

No comments:

Post a Comment