Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bliss Is Celebrating a Best Selling Book!!!!

Over the past year, I have been a part of a dream come true; the creation, process, and birth of a book.  What makes this book special is the fact that 12 women came together in such a magical and beautiful way to make this book happen.  I am privileged to be one of the 12!  It had always been a dream to write a book, or be in a book and have it published.

In this day and age when there are millions of published books and even 10's of millions of unpublished books, to be a part of a book that went "BEST SELLER" in less than a week of release, is beyond my dreams.  But...  I can certainly live with it and get used to it!

Dreams do come true, and one focuses on the dream and does the work required, then the rewards are beyond the expectations.  I have been blessed with this understanding and gifted with the results by really focusing on not attaching to the outcome.  Leaving the outcome to the great architect of the Universe, God, then the results are better than the limitations of my expectations.

It was not easy to come to this point because the ego does want to 'rule the roost', so to speak.  I have done a lot of reading on this, listening to teachers, being coached on this, and after saying, what the heck, I am tired of trying to control, manipulate, and inflict my will, I then submitted to "Thy Will".  Truly giving yourself to the Universal  flow, and releasing the angst, and attachment to the outcome, has really given me the peace to enjoy and live in harmony and peace.  Now that IS Bliss

1 comment:

  1. It is such a privilege and honor to be on the same journey of best selling author as you are. Up until recently, I had dreams of becoming an author. Since I have released the attachment to the outcome, the stellar event of being a Best Selling Author has been realized. Put in that perspective, it is easy to see how we put limitations on events.

    Thanks so much for refriending my in this lifetime. Bliss is having you as a Soul Sister!

    ReplyDelete